2011年1月17日星期一

Mid-term

This week will be a tough week for me i think
Cause my sem2 mid-term start from tomoro
I getting pressure and pressure now , but yet i din study at all
How dare is me , always study 10mins before test
Dat's why always cannot score full mark
I think i'm really lazy and suck
Always last minute work and make people have to busy with me
I should change this bad attitude , if not i'll failed in my future

Trying to change change change recently
Change my bad attitude
Change my bad temple
Change my dressing style
Change my boring life
I wan to be a perfect girl to him
I hope he will appreciate what i had done for him
I noe i'm just a simple and ordinary girl
But i'm the most special girl that give you the most special love
Pls Remember this

Ya , I dun like lonely , but reason is i need your time
I need your time for me , and accompany me when i'm boring
You're my everything now , really fall for you deeply , my man
Pls treat me better and take care of me

=My backside=

没有评论:

发表评论