2010年11月18日星期四

short UPDATE

Sorry , i'd been abandoned here for so long time just bcoz of few private reasons. *shhh...secret
NOW i wanna tell you guys that , Yiko KL so much
you're Right!i'm stay-ing at KL now. jus like i'd told u guy b4.
Unfortunately,i'm still not yet start my shopping plan.Coz i'm too tired wif the 8hours journey.
This time was the most longest time that i had spent to arrive KL.Juz bcoz of the traffic jam.
=Dunno what reason that make-ing the traffic bcome so JAM=
But i don't mind d,coz i'm SAFELY arrive KL d.
Planning to go SUNWAY PYRAMID or MID-VALLEY on tomoro.
Wanna start my BRANDED shopping plan 1st.  *wakakaka
Wait for my babe man cum oni i'll start my UN-BRANDED shopping plan
coz i noe i'll buy so much n want him to help me take all my things  *devilsmile=)

and NOW i wanna complaint sumthing at here
HE had eat 5 of my lovely cupcakes!!!
n just leave 1 for me.  *ARGH!!!angry ah!!!! 
He owe me 48 CUPCAKES now,n he promise he will buy for me when he come here.
Gonna go FULLHOUSE this time. *i super duper ♥ dat place
the place is so kawaii , n it's decorated wif PINK colour.WOOHOO,my lovely colour

I wanna hav a snap now
Goodnight
Bye


=♥ my baobei man so much , miss HIM=

没有评论:

发表评论