2010年11月19日星期五

To my cute babe man and my shopping day

Suddenly feel that my babe man is so cute
He make me fall 4 him again
I wanna telling the whole world that My super duper good good man is coming back!
Now he's the one who can stay in my heart deeply,and no more other guy
=I wanna tell him now=
I love him
I need him
so so much
He's the one who always stay by my side and won't leave me
No others ppl can make this promse to me,except him
He's the one who always give me effort when i'm facing troubles or problems
No others ppl can stop my tears,except him
He's the one who say want me behis beloved wife and will take care of me for my whole-life-time
No others ppl can giv me such promise,except him
He'sthe one who always letme bully and won't scold me back
No others ppl got such good temple,except him
Dat's why i'm love him so much and i know that he will make up all his promises
Babe man,i promise u,i'll not hurt u again
i'll not make the same mistake again
il be ur good good laopo and won't always pretent bad temple to u
But i still will eat vinegar always,haha
=Coz i like taste sour,wakakakaka=
Don't make me wanna leave u again
Control your playfull-style and stop playing with the thing that i hate the most
REMEMBER this!

Start my shopping plan today
My first destination:Sunway Pyramid
i'd spent about RM250 at there
and i'd just buy 2 blouse from VOIR and 2 short pants from PADINI
i like them so much
i think i'll go TIMESQUARE and SG.WANG tomoro
sure will spent more than today
=wakakaka,devilsmile again=
always buy the flowerly blouse and skirt recently
socham,my babe man say look so old
haha,but i like it
so he doing nothing with me
He like my lady-look,coz it's SEXY and look MATURE
i'll always be lady-look,because my babe man like it so much
But it's also my own-style,always looks like lady although my attitude is so rude
=wakakakaka,paisenia=

没有评论:

发表评论