2010年11月14日星期日

[random]

woHOO,my guy is coming bec today.
Going to spent my holiday wif HIM,my super duper lovely guy *wink
He's trying to make most of his TIME for me,but unfortunately he CAN'T.coz he hav to go for a trip wif his family n it was same time wif me.
But nvm la=( He'll accompany me after the trip.I know he wont make me disappointed de ^ ^
He had buy 6 lovely CUPCAKE for me but he eat 4 of it. OMG!!! my cupcake is GONE.he gonna buy it again for me.HNG!!I HATE U!!!
And he promise me he wanna do his own-make cupcake for me. *super devilsmile
planning to hav our 1st dinner today.HOPE he really can make it.
N planning to hav our dinner at AUTO-CITY de TAO tomoro *excited=)
I'll going to KL at TUESDAY's night.Gonna start my shopping plan at wednesday,hahahaha
Cant wait for it.Although it's gonna spent many many money,but i think it's worth for me.
Coz i'm really NEED it!!!!!

stop for TODAY.
OUT-ing now.
Gonna update here soon. and BYE.

没有评论:

发表评论