2010年10月21日星期四

[random]

=blogging time again=
today i'm not using my own laptop blogging
i'm using my baobei netbook blogging now
haha
it's so amazing
dis netbook so small
so difficult to press
but nvm la
dis is the first tme i blogging using others netbook

actually i'm sad now
moody moody n moody
he make me totally no mood to do anything
he din make up wat he had promise to me
he juz promise n doin ntg
feel abit disappointed to him
but i'm trying to let myself cool down now
i'm not small gas
i'm really care about him
he's the 1 who can stay in my heart
he's the 1 who very important 2 me
he's the guy who can make me deeply fall in love

planning to go PENANG BRIDGE RUN
my dear,baobei,n their boyfriend oso agree wif my plan
so,i think v can go 4 our 1st trip next month
our 1st DESTINATION:PULAU PINANG
woohoo
i think dis will b a SUPER DUPER crazy trip
*feel excited

ok la
wanna stop 4 today
wanna reaturn dis cute netbook to my baobei d ^ ^
gud night,readers

[nothing gonna change my love for YOU] 

没有评论:

发表评论