2010年10月28日星期四

[new URL new lifestyle]

sorry to my readers
i had change my blog URL w/o any information
it's because of my own problem
i hav to change it suddenly
try to prevent it visited by some ppl that are trying to hurt me and say somthing non-sense to me
my followest plz relink my blog
it's so sorry for making troubles to u all

this is my new blog URL: http://yiko-xuan.blogspot.com/
welcome to visit it everyday ^^
appreciate the one who care me and visit my blog everyday ^^
gonna sleep now
everything will b ok soon
no more complicated relationship
no more suicide idea
no more urgue-ing
no more jealous-ing
no more cry-ing
no more fight-ing for a non-valueable guy
still hav many thing that i having now
i hav to appreciate it
my family
my babe man
my dear
my jimui
my louyao
my frens
my listener
my readers
Appreciate the caring and loves that had giving by u all
thx 4 comfort-ing me when i'm sad
thx 4 cheer me up when i'm down
especially my dear VIAN and dear MEI
also wanna thx to my babe man
he still care n try to comfort me even he's down too
Loves u all so much = *Muackzz*
Gud night for today
but i think is gud morning d
aiyo,whatever la
i will take care myself properly and i'll not hurt by anyone start frm NOW!!!!!!!!



[Thanks & Loves you all so much]

没有评论:

发表评论