2010年11月10日星期三

[short post for today]

Tonight gonna fight for my LAST subject =(
I really dislike dis subject
coz all about HARDWARE,damm boring
But the lecturer is nt bad,She's very PRO
And I think i hav no time to sleep again tonight
coz i stil hav many many thing didt'n study for this NOOB subject
oh damm!So i hav to start my revision now d
no mre FB-ing,no more BLOG-ing,no more MSN-ing  *just 4 today.wakakaka
Tomoro gonna start my honeymoon time at 10:31a.m. *wink
Planning to go KL for 2 weeks *purposely go for shopping
Excited and cant amazing that how much would i spent at there this time
I think i will spent much more many than the trip before *coz i'm really a shopaholic.^^
NIKE,GUESS,LEVI's,PADINI,FOREVER 21,GUCCI and those un-branded , wait for me ya^^
I gonna bring u all come bec to SP *agin devilsmile
=Stop for my post today=
Gonna miss here for few hours,xixi ^^

[When I'm kissing you My senses come alive]

没有评论:

发表评论