2010年12月16日星期四

Chrismas

Back to December again
All my sweet memory flash-back together
Why i'm say-ing this?
Coz i miss the moment of 2009 December , it's absolutely fun
Especially the day of Chrismas , 25 of December
The most valueble day for me and him
I'm still clearly remember that day in my mind
That was the first time we hug together and count-down in front of Gurney Plaza
He kissed me and say Merry Chrismas to me , how sweet are us at that moment
But all gone , all had already gone
The moment wont come back and we cannot get back the feel anymore
How about my 2010 Chrismas ?
Still celebrate at Penang ? Still celebrate with him or alone or with frens?
I really dunno what will happen to my 2010 Chrismas
Hope it'll be sweet and fun like 2009
Hope he will date me and still stay sweet with me on that day
I admited that i really wish to celebrate with him and continue our sweet love journey
Coz i'm still love him so much , he's the only one who stay deeply in my paper heart
But whatever la , what can i do is just wait him to date
I'd already prepare his beloved Chrismas present
Hope he will like the present , and appreciate it
And i wanna wish all my beloved readers has a fun and sweet 2010 Chrismas too
Wish you all can celebrate with your love one



Merry Chrismas

没有评论:

发表评论