2010年11月2日星期二

=Short Post for today=

oH Damn!!!!
YIKO staying on a small FAKE ISLAND now!!!!
Y i'm saying this non-sense???coz there're FLOOD at JITRA!!
Jitra become island d and places surrounding my house is cover by Super Duper MUDDY water
There're a only road that can let me go to poly *the road traffic-jam every morning=die
So,i've to wake up at 5.30a.m. every morning even the final exam start at 8.30a.m. *Tired
BUT!!!Dis morning i wake up at 5a.m.for last-min study and prepare to go poly
When i gonna reach poly,my phone RING-ING suddenly
My dear tell me:The exam is cancelled,and gonna delay to other day *shout out: WTH!!
Have to U-turn and go back home
Damn ANGRY!!!

Hope tomoro dun repeat the same CASE again
IF NOT,I sure ki siao



[Have to prepared for my second paper:COMPUTER HARDWARE >< miss yiuu ♥]

没有评论:

发表评论