2010年9月29日星期三

[Finished presentation]

I had finished my presentation yesterday.Finally,i do it.Although it's not perfect to me,but still feel happy coz i can do it.It was a 20mins presentation.Really feel proud of myself.Coz can talk too long.*claps to myself WooHoo.Everyone joke about my presentation topic,MY FUTURE HUSBAND.Even lecturer oso joke wif it.I think it's really a weird and funny topic.It make ppl feel curious and pay attention 4 my presentation.I think i'm not choosing wrong topic dis time.But even i had choosing a good topic,i also cnt present well n get highest mark.SAD nia.But nvm la,I promise,I will do more better next time.No more small notes,no more STOP STOP STOP.Now oni i noe dat my ENGLISH so bad.Cant even write a good blog.Talking bullshit here,sorry readers.I'll try to improve it^^Gud9

没有评论:

发表评论